Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Smoothie and Juices Creations! (First post!!)

Okay..This is my first post and luckily, today my work requires me to create some juices and smoothies from our product for Fish and Co.'s menu! Tiring but ultimately enjoying! Okay.. Introducing my first juice.. Grape and Granny smith apple juice.. I want to call it.. Granny's grape juice.. haha! Compose of 2 Granny Smith Apples and 1 cup grapes.. All fresh! :)







Haha..Im enjoying this..Next...Salad in a Glass.. no comment.. Taste like.. ewww.. haha!






I will not do that ^ juice again.. but for those who are health conscious.. you might like it..:) Next,, Carrot, Pear, Mango and Apple Juice.. Not expecting for it to taste so great! Very refreshing and heard it's an anti oxidant juice.. :)




Next.. Citrus Juice.. Compose of lemons, oranges and grapefruit.. Refreshing... Super Vitamin C I made there.. haha! As you can see.. the glass is not that full.. It's because my office mates drank it before I get the chance to take a picture of it!




For cooling and skin related remedy.. This Cucumber, Pear and Apple juice will help you.. I'm naming it.. Belo's Juice.. hahaha! Taste good.. Love it..:)




Did I say smoothies before? I should correct it.. SMOOTHIE.. I just produce 1 smoothie.. Strawberry and Kiwi smoothie.. The Berry Smoothie.. Here it comes!



Now I'll let you take a peek in our kitchen.. after my juicing.. this is disturbing.. This is the GUY'S KITCHEN! Remember that..





I feel ashamed showing that to you.. hahaha! Well.. That's kitchen,, FOR ME! :)
Looking forward to make more smoothies! oww.. I made Ice Popsicles made from smoothies.. It'll freeze tomorrow I guess so I won't be able to take pictures of it.. Thanks for browsing! I will be posting more soon!
This is all made possible by Breville Kitchen Appliances..:)

8 comments:

 gmirage said...

Yours still look better than mine! lol. looks interesting, halo halo smoothie? :) -Mahlzeit

Food for the Gods said...

haha! Thanks! Just want to look it like asian style! so..here's the outcome..just made it today..:)

Maria Magcauaus said...

Hahah, aliw sa belo's juice interesting sya. good job on your first post!

Food for the Gods said...

Haha! Thanks guys! :) Bigla ko nalang naisip yung name na yun.. haha!

Unknown said...

nice one dude ..

-Erithos :))

Gene said...

Belo Juice is interesting though I am quite partial to Berry Juice because of the strawberry. Haven't tasted kiwi yet but the smoothie looks yummy!

By the way, love the red wall in your kitchen.

latebloomerblog

Food for the Gods said...

Eri! So nice of you to visit my blog! Thanks bro! :))))

Food for the Gods said...

hahaha!it's not the season of kiwi i guess? it's super sour.. haha!

Post a Comment